Unc0ver Jailbreak For ios 14, 13, 12, 11 And Their Sub Versions
Unc0ver is a semi-untethered jailbreak tool for all devices running iOS 11.0 through 14.3.pwn20wnd, sbingner are the developers and initial release on 13 Oct 2018. Available in English, it is the latest jailbreak utility, released in a time when few other utilities have been successful. In the present unc0ver v6.1.2 released on 7 Apr 2021 as the stable released.It has been proven reliable and one of the most stable jailbreaks ever released, according to the cool features it has.
The Latest unc0ver jailbreak proves to be one of the most popular supporting all ios 11 to ios 14.3. If you have missed your jailbreak service, follow the details shown below.
iOS 14.0- 14.6 jailbreak with Unc0ver
Here is step by step tutorial how you can jailbreak your device with iOS 14 – iOS 14.6 unc0ver jailbreak download with AltStore, CydiaImpactor , ReProvision and Online Unc0ver jailbreaking methods. The latest unc0ver jailbreak version for the jailbreak community, iOS 14 – iOS 14.6 jailbreak with unc0ver with Cydia support for all devices. The supported devices for iOS 14.6 unc0ver jailbreak are mentioned below as well in case you want to check, although its for all the devices. Above methods will describe step by step. Do not ignore the important notes mentioned in between this guidelines before jailbreak iOS 14.0- ios14.6.
- iOS14.0 jailbreak Unc0ver -14.0.1
- iOS14.1 jailbreak Unc0ver -14.2.1
- iOS14.2 jailbreak Unc0ver –
- iOS14.3 jailbreak Unc0ver –
- iOS14.4 jailbreak Unc0ver -14.4.1, 14.4.2
- iOS14.5 jailbreak Unc0ver -14.5.1
- iOS14.6 jailbreak Unc0ver –
iOS 13.0 – iOS 13.7 Jailbreak with Unc0ver
The team behind Unc0ver has released Unc0ver jailbreak tool versions for all ios 13.0- ios 13.7 installers. If you are looking to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad or iPod running iOS 13 and its subversions using Unc0ver, check out this guide. This semi-tethered jailbreaking way, have to re-jailbreak your iPhone or iPad after rebooting it. The entire process can be done right from your phone and you only need to follow the bellow guidelines and choose a method relating to your iDevice, ios version and Unc0ver versions. AltStore, CydiaImpactor ,ReProvision and Online Unc0ver jailbreaking methods can use for this.
- iOS 13.0 jailbreak Unc0ver –
- iOS13.1jailbreak Unc0ver -13.1, 13.1.1, 13.1.2, 13.1.3
- iOS13.2jailbreak Unc0ver -13.2.1, 13.2.2, 13.2.3
- iOS13.3jailbreak Unc0ver -13.3.1
- iOS13.4jailbreak Unc0ver -13.4.1
- iOS13.5jailbreak Unc0ver -13.5.1
- iOS13.6jailbreak Unc0ver -13.6.1
- iOS13.7jailbreak Unc0ver –
iOS 11.0- 13.5.5 jailbreak with Unc0ver
Unc0ver jailbreak for iOS 11.0 – iOS 13.5.5 beta including all iOS 13.3, iOS 13.4, iOS 13.5 and all beta versions. Jailbreak tools and processes may different from each and depending on your device model and iOS versions. You should use the most compatible Jailbreak tool according to your device model / iOS version and computer operating system. The processes to download unc0ver jailbreak, whether it’s for iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13, iOS 14,iOS 14.3, ios 14.4, ios 14.5 or ios 14.6 the process remains the same to jailbreak your device. Please follow the tutorial to jailbreak your device.
iOS 12.0 – iOS 12.5.2 Jailbreak with Unc0ver
Use the AltStore, CydiaImpactor ,ReProvision and Online Unc0ver jailbreaking methods which are described with fully details below to install Unc0ver for your ios 12.0- ios 12.5.2 devices. And follow the guideline which appear on your screen to jailbreak the iDevices.
Before jailbreakingGo into Setting->General->Storage and delete any software updates and remove unnecessary apps and restart the device for better result. Use the Safari browser to visit direct download links provided here and install the profile you downloaded with allowing Trust options.
- iOS 12.0 jailbreak Unc0ver – 12.0.1
- iOS 12.1 jailbreak Unc0ver – 12.1.1, 12.1.2, 12.1.3, 12.1.4
- iOS 12.2 jailbreak Unc0ver –
- iOS 12.3 jailbreak Unc0ver – 12.3.1, 12.3.2
- iOS 12.4 jailbreak Unc0ver – 12.4.1, 12.4.2, 12.4.3, 12.4.4, 12.4.5, 12.4.6, 12.4.7, 12.4.8,12.4.9
- iOS 12.5 jailbreak Uncover – 12.5.1, 12.5.2, 12.5.3
iOS 11.0- 11.4.1 Jailbreak with unc0ver Jailbreak
iOS 11 – iOS 11.4.1 versions can be jailbroken with Unc0ver jailbreak tools. Recommended ios versions. iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch devices and relating Unc0ver versions mentioned below.Unc0ver is a stable jailbreak tool and which supports iOS 11 and even the iOS 13.5 version. You can install unc0ver with an AltStore Method, Cydia Impactor Method, ReProvision Method, and Unc0ver online jailbreak method for ios 11.0- 11.4.1 You will be available to jailbreak,
- iOS 11.0 jailbreak Unc0ver – 11.0.1, 11.0.2, 11.0.3
- iOS 11.1 jailbreak Unc0ver- 11.1.1, 11.1.2
- iOS 11.2 jailbreak Unc0ver- 11.2.1, 11.2.2, 11.2.5, 11.2.6
- iOS 11.3 jailbreak Unc0ver- 11.3.1
- iOS 11.4 jailbreak Uncover- 11.4.1
How To Install Unc0ver Jailbreak
Unc0ver Jailbreak Tool can install using AltStore Method, CydiaImpactor Method, ReProvision Method, and Unc0ver online jailbreak method.
Direct install for iOS devices
- Reprovision is a free jailbreak tool to sign IPA without revoking and which lets you resign the app and run properly without a PC.
- Jailbreak your device with any other listed method.
- Add https://repo.incendo.ws to your source list in Cydia.
- Go to “Sources” > “Edit” > “Add”> Enter the source Once.
- Then Install ReProvision.
- Visit the unc0ver official website from your safari browser.
- Download the latest version of unc0ver from above.
- Open the downloaded IPA and tap the “Share” Icon.
- Open the file in ReProvision from the share sheet menu.
- ReProvision ask your Apple ID and password to sign.
- Tap the “Install” button in ReProvision.
- Wait for the install to complete.
- Finally, you can continue enjoying with unc0ver.
Using Unc0ver online jailbreaking method
- One of the easiest ways to Jailbreak your device than computer-based methods.
- Relating to blocking issues from Apple, we have to fix that from time to time.
- If you have some issues with this Unc0ver online IPA, use another Jailbreak method.
- Visit this Unc0ver.dev website here and tap the button to download Unc0ver directly to your device.
- Once you have successfully installed the Unc0ver app, use the setting option to trust the app.
- Go to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management >and click the “ Trust “ profile of unc0ver.
- You can have better results from Enabling the Airplane Mode of the device, Disable SIRI & Touch ID, Close all open applications or games from the app switcher.
- Finally, open the unc0ver app from your device home screen and tap the Jailbreak button to jailbreak your device.
- Once the jailbreak procedure was completed, Cydia will be installed on your device.
For Mac OS Users
- Download AltStore from the official site according to your operating system.
- Before launching the AltStore application, Unzip and move AltStore to your Applications folder.
- Click on the AltStore icon in the Menu Bar, and then click on the Install Mail Plug-in option.
- AltStore icon > Install Mail Plug-in option> Mail app > Mail > Preferences > General > Manage Plug-ins >AltPlugin> apply > Restart Mail.
- Connect your iOS device via USB.
- Click AltStore in the menu bar, then go to Install AltStore.
- Log in with your Apple ID when asked for it and click install.
- You need to allow the AltStore to install via your iDevice with click on the Trust icon.
- Open Settings > General >Device Management and tap on your Apple ID.
- Trust AltStore and Tap the “Open in AltStore” button located above.
- Download the latest version of unc0ver from the above link and AltStore will now install the app.
- Download matching CydiaImpactor for the relating OS.
- After extracting the application file, and then open it.
- Connect your iOS device to the PC.
- Download the latest version of unc0ver from the above-provided links above.
- Drag those IPA files into the Impactor window.
- Because of requiring an Apple developer account, you need to enter your Apple ID and password.
- On your iOS device, open Settings to allow permission to Trust unc0ver jailbreak tool.
- Setting > General > Device Management and tap on your Apple ID.
- Open unc0ver and continue the jailbreak procedure.
Unc0ver IPA + Sideloadly Method
- This also looks like the CydiaImpactor method.
- For this, you need to download both Unc0ver IPA from here and Sideloadly files.
- Choose the versions according to your macOS.
- Extract and install the Sideloadly and connect your device to the computer then launch the Sideloadly app.
- Then drag & drop the unc0ver IPA onto the Sideloadly window.
- Tap on “Start” to begin sideloading un_c0ver to your device.
- Follow the instructions smoothly on the screen shown on you.
- At the end of the procedure, the Un_c0ver app will be available on your device home screen.
- Before going ahead with the jailbreak procedure using unc0ver, you need to Trust the icon using the Setting procedure as mentioned above.
Xcode + iOS App Signer
- This method needs both installed Xcode and AppSigneron to your Mac.
- First Install Xcode and open it with allowing license agreement.
- Plugin your iOS device and select it as the build target.
- Use the Xcode to create a new iOS Application by typing a name and identifier.
- If Xcodecomplain about the lack of a provisioning profile, then use the fix issue option.
- Sign in to an Apple ID when required and download iOS App Signer.
- Download the latest version of unc0ver from the links above given here.
- Open iOS App Signer and select the IPA that you just downloaded as an input file.
- Click start and Return to Xcode.
- Go to the menu bar > Window >Devices.
- Find your device.
- Click the plus >select the file created by iOS App Signer.
- Open un_c0ver on your device and start the jailbreak procedure.
For Windows Users
Windows users have ability to use AltStore, CydiaImpactor, Unc0ver IPA + Sideloadly Methods to install Unc0ver jailbreaking tools for your iDevices.
- Install iTunes 64 or 32 bits from Apple sites according to your device.
- Download AltStore according to your OS, and use the link for your operating system.
- Right-click the zip you just downloaded and click “Extract All”.
- Double click “Setup.exe” and follow the instructions provided by AltStore.
- You need to open the “ AltServer “ application by pressing the Windows key and searching it.
- Click on the arrow icon near the network icon in the taskbar which will open you to a menu with multiple icons.
- Find a diamond-shaped logo for AltServer and tap on it.
- From the option brought up, hover over Install AltStore, and select your iOS device with providing Apple ID and Password.
- Use the setting option of your ios devices to confirm AltStore as a trust one.
- Go to Settings >General > Device Management >tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap the “Open in AltStore” button located above.
- AltStore will now install the app and you need to download the latest version of unc0ver from the above link.
- Open the IPA file using AltStore and provide the ID and password they asked and now you will be able to jailbreak using unc0ver.
- Install iTunes to your windows PC from 32 Bits or 64 Bits.
- You must need to provide your Apple ID and Password to continue this procedure.
- Download Cydia impactor from provided links here, according to the Windows OS versions.
- Extract the application file, and open it.
- Connect your iOS device with the PC using USB.
- Download the latest version of unc0ver from the above links given for you.
- Drag and drop the IPA file into the Impactor window.
- Enter your Apple ID and password when they ask for it.
- Go to the device setting and, open General >Device Management, and tap on your Apple ID.
- Allow to Trust un_c0ver application.
- Now open the unc0ver and continue the task that you need to do.
Unc0ver IPA + Sideloadly Method for Windows
- This method is the same as macOS, you followed above mentioned.
- Download the Sideloadly according to your Windows OS and also need to download the Unc0ver IPA to your Computer.
- Connect both devices via USB and launch the Sideloadly.
- Drag & drop the unc0ver IPA onto the Sideloadly window.
- Follow the screen instructions and tap on “Start” to begin sideloading un_c0ver to your device.
- After the procedure is done, the Un_c0ver app will be available on your device home screen.
- Allow to Trust the Application by visiting the Setting option.
- Now you can use the Unc0ver app to jailbreak the device.
CydiaImpactor Method for Linux users
- Download CydiaImpactor and suitable Unc0ver version for the applicable OS.
- Extract the CydiaImpactor application file, and open it.
- Connect both devices together and drag and drop the IPA file into the Impactor window.
- Enter your Apple ID and password when it is required.
- On your ios device, Go to Settings > General >Device Management and tap on your Apple ID and allow you to trust the option.
- Now launch the Un_cover app from your device home screen and tap on jailbreak.
- Go ahead with the Jailbreak process.
Unc0ver iDevices Compatibility
Unc0ver Jailbreak has support for the devices listed below on iOS 11 to iOS 14.3. If your device isn’t on the list, then it isn’t supported.
iPhone : 12 Pro Max, 12 Pro,12 Mini,12, 11 pro max, 11 pro,11, XR, XS Max, XS, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, SE, 5s,
iPad : 5, Air, Air 2, Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, Pro( 1st,2nd,3rd Gen)
iPod Touch 6
Unc0ver Supported iOS Versions
iOS 14.3, iOS 14.2.1, iOS 14.2, iOS 14.1, iOS 14.0.1, iOS 14, iOS 13.7, iOS 13.6.1, iOS 13.6, iOS 13.5.1, iOS 13.5, iOS 13.4.1, iOS 13.4, iOS 13.3.1, iOS 13.3, iOS 13.2.3, iOS 13.2.2, iOS 13.2, iOS 13.1.3, iOS 13.1.2, iOS 13.1.1, iOS 13.1, iOS 13, iOS 12.5.1, iOS 12.5, iOS 12.4.9, iOS 12.4.8, iOS 12.4.7, iOS 12.4.6, iOS 12.4.5, iOS 12.4.4, iOS 12.4.3, iOS 12.4.2, iOS 12.4.1, iOS 12.4, iOS 12.3.2, iOS 12.3.1, iOS 12.3, iOS 12.2, iOS 12.1.4, iOS 12.1.3, iOS 12.1.2, iOS 12.1.1, iOS 12.1, iOS 12.0.1, iOS 12, iOS 11.4.1, iOS 11.4, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11,
A recent update to unc0ver v6.1.2 brought improvements to the Jailbreak,stabilizing, improving performance, and bringing a whole host of other features, including Fix a cause of random reboots on iOS14, jetsam events on iOS14, processes being killed(9) on iOS14, particularly dpkgpostinst etc. In additionally, increase compatibility with signing services and introduce a new safety feature to preserve stock files from modification by packages.
Unc0ver Versions Update History
- The latest Unc0ver v6.1.2 was released on 7 Apr 2021 with fixing a cause of random reboots on iOS14, jetsam events on iOS14, increase compatibility with signing services and introduce a new safety feature to preserve stock files from modification by packages.
- Unc0ver v6.1.1 – Troubleshoot Xcode in ios 14 by patching an Apple bug.
- Unc0ver v6.1.0 – Fix all known stability and reliability problems on iOS 14, Add custom libkrw plugin to enable kernel read-write support on iOS 14,
- Unc0ver v6.0.2 – Additional fixes for stability and reliability problems on iOS 14,
- Unc0ver v6.0.1 – Fix many things on ios 14, such as loading launch scripts, disable tweaks switch, stability and reliability problems, jailbreak apps crashing on launch,
- Unc0ver v6.0.0 – Add the compatibility for iOS 12.4.9-12.5.1, 13.5.1-13.7 and 14.0-14.3
- Unc0ver v5.3.1 – Fix the issue which supports removing leftover files from RootLessJB
- Unc0ver v5.3.0 – Add some ios versions to support for iPhone 5s, 6 & iPad Air. Such as iOS 12.3-12.3.1 and 12.4.1-12.4.8
- Unc0ver v5.2.1 – Fix jailbreak issues on A7 and A8 devices,
- Unc0ver v5.2.0 –Allow supporting iOS 13.5.5~b1 with updating Cydia to fix crashes on ios 13.5 and Hardware Keyboard enabled.
- Unc0ver v5.0.1& v5.0.0 –Completely support for all devices on iOS 11.0-13.5 with Cydia and tweak injection
- Unc0ver v4.3.1 – Add support for rebooting and injecting to the userspace and fix persistent software update blocker on iOS 13.
- Unc0ver v4.2.1 –Fix an issue that broke battery settings and caused extra battery drain
- Unc0ver v4.2.0 – Add iOS 13.0-13.3 support for A8-A11 devices, A12-A13 Device’s System services issues were fixed.
- Unc0ver v4.1.0 – Fix compatibility issues on many ios new versions and reliability on iOS 13.0-13.3
- Unc0ver v4.0.0 – Full-fledged support for A12-A13 devices on iOS 13.0-13.3 with Cydia and system-wide tweak injection.
In addition there are lot of older un c0ver versions available with many features. In the present, now you can get the latest unc0ver versions including those past features. As the older unc0ver versions, v3.8.0~b1, v3.7.0~b4, v3.7.0~b3, v3.7.0~b2, v3.6.3, v3.6.2, v3.6.1, v3.6.0, v3.5.6, v3.5.5, v3.5.4, v3.5.3, v3.5.2, v3.5.1, v3.5.0, v3.4.2, v3.4.1, v3.4.0, v3.3.8, v3.3.7, v3.3.6, v3.3.5, v3.3.4, v3.3.3, v3.3.2, v3.3.1, v3.3.0, v3.2.1, v3.2, v3.1.3, v3.1.2, v3.1.1, v3.1, v3.0.1, v3.0.0, v2.2.3, v2.2.2, v2.2.1, v2.2.0, v2.1.4, v2.1.3, v2.1.1, v2.1, v2.0.2, v2.0.1, v2.0, v1.1.4, v1.1.3, v1.1.2, v1.1.1, v1.1, v1.0.3, v1.0.2, v1.0.1, v1, and the initial Unc0ver version was released as RC1 on Oct 2018.
Unc0ver Jailbreak Other Features
- After jailbreaking, all your personal data will be safe.
- Wide range of compatibility on iDevices.
- Ability to access the file system.
- Disable auto-updates.
- Increase memory limits.
- The ability to reinstall Cydia and Restore RootFS.
- Easy Install unsigned IPA files.
- dump APTickets
- Enable get-task-allow
- Export TFP0
- icon cache refresh
- Install OpenSSH
- load daemons and reload system daemons
- Lots of tweaks and apps
- Option to disable
- App revokes can be disabled.
- Overwriting Boot Notice
- Reset the Cydia Cache
Removing the Unc0ver Jailbreak
If you need to restore your jailbroken iPhone into the back to stock while running the same ios version, then you have to get the help from Unc0ver jailbreaking tool. As an iDeviceuser, you can always flash an IPSW firmware on your iPhone again to restore it to stock. But, it cannot do without updating the device into the latest ios version.Unc0ver jailbreak offers the opportunity to restore a jailbroken iPhone back to its last stock. Do remember to disable the auto-update option if you do not want your iPhone to update itself to the latest version of iOS automatically.
The entire process is relatively simple and can be achieved in just a few simple steps. If you use a lot of Cydia tweaks, it is highly recommended that you disable all of them before following the steps.
- There are three main steps available to do this.
- Reboot your iPhone, Open the Unc0ver app on iPhone and then Select the RestoreFS Option.
- At first, Open Cydia and disable all tweaks you installed.
- Reboot your iPhone and then put it in airplane mode.
- Launch the Unc0ver jailbreak app and tap the Settings icon on the top-left corner.
- Then enable the Restore RootFS option from the Settings menu.
- Wait for a few seconds for the app to restore the stock.
- You will be prompted to reboot your device for changes to occur.
- After your device is done rebooting, you can be seen the Cydia app is no longer installed on your iDevice.
- If you wish to jailbreak your device again, the Unc0ver app will still be present.
- If you do not plan to jailbreak your iPhone again, you can reset the system setting to get rid of the unc0ver app.
Uncover Common Errors& Fixing Methods
- Failed to inject library.
- Gets stuck and panic at some steps.
- App Store apps cannot download, to fix this use the latest Unc0ver IPA to jailbreak your iPhone.
- Fails to Restore Root FS and Random reboots.
- Unable to create system file.
- App Notifications not receiving, to fix this use the latest Unc0ver version that available right now.
- If the Unc0ver Jailbreak process stuck, then close the Uncover app, and clear the app cache before restarting the device. Now turn on Airplane mode and try Unc0ver jailbreak again.
- You can fix the problem that unable to access Cydia by visiting the device setting and selecting reinstall Cydia.
- When you using the AltStore method, if the Apple ID didn’t recognize try with a different Apple ID.
- Substitute App crashes the phone.
- Failed to spawn jailbreak.
- Jailbreak with safe mode by loading Tweaks toggled off in unc0ver.
- To fix the respring-loop error, reboot >Load Tweaks toggled off jailbreak > remove the crashes tweak > Reboot again > finally jailbreak with Load Tweaks toggled on in unc0ver.
- To fix the black screen error, reboot your device and jailbreak again.
- The solution to fix storage stuck loading after unc0ver, Reboot, and jailbreak again.
Which jailbreak tool is better?
Many jailbreak tools are developed by great developers and are equally good relating to compatible ios versions, except for a few differences.Unc0ver is one of them.
What is Unc0ver Jailbreak and what can do it ?
Unc0ver Jailbreak is a semi-untethered jailbreak tool for iOS devices that allows you to install unofficial tweaks and apps which consist of more features that are not allowed by Apple.
What kind of data will lose after Installing Unc0ver?
Anything that you changed manually in the Settings app will be reset to default. All stored WiFi Passwords will be erased while applying default wallpapers. User data, Widgets and icon layout will remain. Such as, apps, photos, videos…etc. Safari data including bookmarks and your browsing history will be retained.
Is Unc0ver Jailbreak Safe?
It is a reliable jailbreak tool and can be reversed any moment. Jailbreaking with Unc0ver is completely safe and it can be installed in a safer and easier way as above mentioned.
How do you backup your data before switching to Unc0ver?
It is sure about, your device’s media and settings will not be affected or removed by the jailbreaking process. However, backing up your content is still recommended as a precautionary measure, if something goes wrong while jailbreaking. You should be able to restore to the backup your content to iTunes or iCloud. It will be the first choice of most jailbreakers.
Is Unc0ver Jailbreak Untethered?
Uncover is a semi-untethered jailbreak, whenever you reboot your device. Uncover jailbreak will need to be reactivated by using Sideload or CydiaImpactor.To do that, just tap the Unc0ver icon and let the jailbreak reactivate.
Can jailbreak without a computer?
Yes, this is one of the easiest way to Jailbreak your device than computer based methods. Through the Unc0ver app to jailbreak your device use the Unc0ver online jailbreaking method which was described early in this post.
How to increase the accuracy of Unc0ver Jailbreak tool?
- Close all open applications or games from the app switcher.
- Enable Airplane Mode.
- Disable Siri.
- Restart your device before install the jailbreak tool.
Is jailbreaking permanent?
Jailbreaking is not permanent via this unc0ver tool. If you update your device into the latest ios versions, then the jailbreak is removed from your device. And, if you need to reinstall past ios version, un_c0ver allow doing that. This procedure also described above.
Does Jailbreaking procedure avoid the warranty?
According to the Terms of Service of Apple, the warranty will be avoided. But, the good part is, a jailbreak is not permanent. If you not interested on jailbreak, you can reverse it without any issues. All the facilities will be provided to reset your device.
How to reduce battery usage with Unc0ver jailbreaking tool?
It is a normal thing after you switch the jailbreak, then battery usage increases temporarily. Well, it should go away in a few minutes. However, if it doesn’t, you can find out lot of battery saving apps from Cydia completely free.
Common Cydia Errors
After installing Cydia to jailbreaked devices, it may has some error messages that might not be easy to understand and here are some explanations for them and how to fix the problems for some extent.
- Kill Cydia from appswitcher and refresh your sources to fix the issue that couldn’t find a source to download.
- Cydia error 255 may cause to occur, the way of jailbreak app signed. Reboot and sign it with Xcode or Altserver to fix it.
- The repo that is hosting the package is offline, may cause error 401, 403, 404, 503.
- After installing a package, if Cydia isn’t working, then use New Term 2 or ssh and dpkg -r fun.ignition.name of the package.
- If the “preparing filesystem” won’t load, then create a file in your root folder called “.cydia_no_stash”.
- Resource temporarily unavailable error commonly happens if you’re also using another program that refreshes package data, try to reboot and uninstall any packages like that.
- Domain #10: -72000 can happen with network problems and adding more ad-blocking lines to your hosts file. Uninstall those packages to fix this error.
- If display “dpkg was interrupted” message, ignore it and use Cydia normally.
- Because of not enough disk space to install “failed in buffer_write(fd) (7, ret=-1)” message will appear, and Try removing some files first.
- According to the repository is down failed to fetch “name of a repo”.
- “GPG error” known as a minor issue and continuously use Cydia normally.
- “Hash Sum mismatch” error occurs when the downloaded file does not match the file on the source’s server. After trying a more reliable internet connection, downloading other packages and repositories can be fixed this issue.
- “Host Unreachable” is a temporary problem, and occurs due to a bad internet connection, the source is not working, or something else is not working. Wait and try again later.
- “HTTP/1.0 403” error will appear while trying to download a paid package you haven’t already purchased.
- Just turn off WiFi and use your cellular signal to bypasses this “HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden” error.
- Because the repo is not online, the “HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found” error can be seen.
- HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error may cause something wrong with the source hosting this package. Try again later to fix this temporary problem.
- Kill Cydia from appswitcher and refresh your sources to treat internal errors.
- “ POSIX error: Operation Timed Out” problem occurs when something is wrong with your device’s connection to one or more of your installed sources or bad internet connection or bad source working. But Cydia is working properly. Check your internet connection and try again later.
- To solve the “Pre-dependency problem”, firstly install all the dependencies and then the tweak.
- “Problem parsing dependency” error can occur one or more of your installed sources is set up incorrectly. Remove the problematic source by editing.
- “Size mismatch” error often caused by a download getting interrupted before it finished. Use the proper network option.
- Because of the duplicate repo, you can see the warning “Target Packages (Packages) is configured multiple times in…”, remove the duplicate repo.
- Pirated tweaks usually are guilty of this “parsing file (…) missing maintainer” warning and it is safe to ignore.
Uncover Jailbreak Alternatives
Liber iOS is a semi-untethered jailbreak, similar to the Unc0ver,Pangu and Yalu Jailbreak for ios. It gives the ability to reboot your iOS device on its own. The Liber iOS Jailbreak Tool is fully compatible with all 64-bit iOS smartphones and tablets and can be installed using CydiaImpactor and lot of other ways into your Windows and macOS. It will be that easy to install the jailbreak apps and tweaks after jailbreaking via LiberiOS. The Official Download Links of LiberiOS Jailbreak File is available and you can check our latest LiberiOS Jailbreak versions and installing methods step-by-step here.
Electra now officially comes with Cydia and all iPhone X, iPhone 8, 8 Plus and past, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 11.0-11.1.2 .With the latest official release of the Electra jailbreak tool, it is now available for everyone who highly anticipated Electra Jailbreak with Cydia. The tool is for all 64-bit devices running iOS 11.0-11.1.2.You can get your favorite apps, hacked games, repos, and jailbreak apps from Electra jailbreak.
Chimera is another alternative to Unc0ver for jailbreaking iOS 12.0- 12.5.1 iDevices A7/A8/A9/A10/A11/A12. It is an open-source tool for iOS 12 with the option to install Sileo Package Manger. It is developed by Coolstar, Jamie Bishop, tri’angle, ninjaprawn, Brandon Azad, PsychoTea, Ayden Panhuyzen, UmangRaghuvanshi, aesignwho also created the much famous Electra jailbreak. Chimera directly installs Zee jailbreak Online installer while you jailbreak your device. Download Chimera on supported devices with direct web links without using a computer or sideload the IPA file. There are lot of ways to install Chimera and we also recommended AltStore app as one of the official way to install Chimera jailbreak.
Checkra1n jailbreak tool based on the permanent unpatchablebootrom exploit called checkm8 by axi0mX.The app can be used to jailbreak all all iPhones with A7 to A11 chips, All 64-bit iPads, iPod Touch 6 and 4th & 5th generation (4K) Apple TV also. All of the devices mentioned are jailbreakable for their entire lifetime. This means every present iOS version and versions that will come in the future. Download checkra1n jailbreak tool for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Odyssey is a Semi-Untethered jailbreaking tool that supports all iPads that support iOS 13, iPhone 6s or newer, iPod Seventh Gen which compatible with ios 13.0- 13.7. Famous developers such as CoolStar, Hayden Seay, 23Aaron, Tihmstar are the key to the success of this tool. You can download Odyssey Jailbreak Online Without PC, AltStore method with using PC, Odyssey Jailbreak Sideloadly, and many more methods. Odyssey Jailbreak comes with the Sileo package manager, but users can remove the Sileo package manager at any time and can set CydiaInstaller or Zebra as a default app store.
This Semi-Untethered jailbreaking tool supported ios 14.0- 14.3 iPad & iPhone which are A14 and below that support iOS 14, iPod Touch A10 and below that support iOS 14.Taurine jailbreak tool updates continuously relating to device capability, and support iOS versions as a Cydia and selioinstallations. The developer of this tool is the famous jailbreak tool developer CoolStar who is the developer of Chimera and Odyssey jailbreak tool. The Taurine Jailbreak tool now can download from here using the provided buttons.